Businesses today face the twin dilemma of controlling IT costs while keeping their enterprise up to date with the latest technology and feature-rich applications. For organizations looking to reduce the cost of ownership for enterprise IT, Commercial off-the-Shelf (COTS) software often provides a powerful solution to this conundrum.
COTS software helps you leverage the latest enterprise application features without the monetary investment and time required to develop a custom application from scratch.
The most pressing challenges:
COTS software can help businesses overcome technology-related and regulatory challenges such as:
- Large monolithic enterprise applications that are difficult and expensive to modify or upgrade
- Insufficient application agility to support the digital needs of the business
- Lack of insights to enable informed decision making
- Expensive maintenance of custom applications
- Lack of user-friendly application functionality
- Compliance and statutory reporting challenges
Syntel’s offerings are designed to deliver more value than traditional COTS software. We bring together the best Agile, Digital and DevOps methodologies to create a solution that enhances the overall performance of your entire enterprise IT landscape, rather than focusing on individual solutions.
Systematic Upgrade | A systematic upgrade and migration approach to create a lean, agile, digital enterprise
Automation & Reusability | Leveraging automation and reusability to improve project velocity
Enterprise-wide Outcomes | Committing to deliver enterprise-wide business outcomes, versus incremental project-based improvements
Significant Savings | Delivering significant savings through intelligent DevOps, IT Ops and process automation
- 35–45% TCO Reduction
- 20% Faster Time to Market
- Up to 90% Test Automation
- Reduced Operational Risk and Improved System Reliability